All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, by a leading authority in the field, presents a fundamental and factual development of the science and engineering underlying the design of combustion engines and turbines. An extensive illustration program supports the concepts and theories discussed.
- Author(s)John Benjamin Heywood
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/1988
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noted.
- Weight1360 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.