All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an energetic approach to the performance analysis of internal combustion engines, seen as attractive applications of the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and energy transfer. Paying particular attention to the presentation of theory and practice in a balanced ratio, the book is an important aid both for students and for technicians, who want to widen their kwledge of basic principles required for design and development of internal combustion engines. New engine techlogies are covered, together with recent developments in terms of: intake and exhaust flow optimization, design and development of supercharging systems, fuel metering and spray characteristic control, fluid turbulence motions, traditional and advanced combustion process analysis, formation and control of pollutant emissions and ise, heat transfer and cooling, fossil and renewable fuels, mo- and multi-dimensional models of termo-fluid-dynamic processes.
- Author BiographyGIANCARLO FERRARI is full professor of internal combustion engines at the Politecnico di Milano, where he teaches and directs research and consultant works in the area of thermal engines. Specialist in the study of internal combustion engines, he has carried out relevant theoretical and experimental research in this field. His particular research interests are: predictions of the global influence of intake and exhaust system geometry on engine performance, pollutant and noise emissions; fluid dynamic models for the simulation of unsteady flows in engine manifolds; traditional and advanced combustion process analysis.
- Author(s)Giancarlo Ferrari
- PublisherSocieta Editrice Esculapio
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintSocieta Editrice Esculapio
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.