All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to guide to small business anti-fraud protection and internal control Internal Control/Anti-Fraud Program Design for the Small Business is a practical guide to protection for businesses NOT subject to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Written by an expert with three decades of forensic investigation experience, this book is geared specifically toward private, n-public small businesses and their unique needs in the realm of fraud protection. Covering all elements of an internal control structure applicable to the small business community, this guide provides a step-by-step roadmap for designing and implementing an effective, efficient internal control structure/anti-fraud program tailored to your business's particular needs. Case studies are used throughout to illustrate internal control weaknesses and the fraud that can result, and follow-up analysis describes the controls that would have reduced the probability of fraud had they been in place. You'll learn how to analyze your company's internal control issues, and implement a robust system for fraud prevention. Guidance toward Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is readily available, but there is little information available for the many businesses t subject to the act until w. This book is the step-by-step guide for instituting an internal control program tailored to your small business. * Understand the five elements of internal control * Avoid gaps in protection with relevant controls * Design the ultimate anti-fraud program * Implement internal control tailored to your needs The majority of small business owners simply do t kw the elements of or implementation process involved in internal control, and Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines don't necessarily scale down. Internal Control/Anti-Fraud Program Design for the Small Business helps you design and install the internal control/anti-fraud protection your business needs.
- Author BiographySTEVE DAWSON, CPA, CFE, is president and founder of Dawson Forensic Group, a firm devoted to the investigation of fraud and the education of the small business community in internal control/anti-fraud program design and implementation. For the past thirty years, he has performed forensic investigations and related forensic services for various businesses and agencies. He is a nationally recognized speaker in fraud detection, prevention, and internal control design methodologies. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Accounting and holds a certified public accountant certificate in Texas as well as a certificate as a certified fraud examiner.
- Author(s)Steve Dawson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.