All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding reporting standards issued by the IASB is essential for those who prepare and/or interpret financial statements and are required to comply with the increasingly complex set of international accounting and financial reporting standards. The International Accounting/Financial Reporting Standards Guide is your survival handbook in today's global ecomy. It keeps you up-to-date on the latest general and industry-specific international reporting standards and the proposed changes on your immediate horizon that will most likely alter the way in which you must account for and disclose information.
- Author(s)Professor of Geography David Alexander
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight771 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.