All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe global increase in cross-border transactions has led to a rising trend in international disputes. International arbitration has become the preferred dispute resolution method, as companies and individuals increasingly favour a neutral international tribunal over foreign domestic courts. This new book provides a practical guide to international arbitration. Written by leading experts Stuart Dutson, Andy Moody, and Neil Newing from Eversheds, this title explains the stages of the arbitration process in a straight-forward manner and from a practitioner's perspective. The authors provide guidance on drafting the arbitration agreement, commencing arbitration, selecting the arbitral tribunal, drafting pleadings and witness evidence, liaising with the tribunal throughout the arbitral process and enforcing the final award. Numerous tips, examples and precedents are included to help the new practitioner or interested student understand each stage of the arbitration proceedings.
- Author(s)Andy Moody,Neil Newing,Stuart Dutson
- PublisherGlobe Law and Business
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGlobe Law and Business
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.