Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhen planning international commercial agreements, one core issue arises: when to use forum selection clauses and when to mandate arbitration. In this useful primer, the author leads the business lawyer through the planning and drafting stages of effective forum selection and arbitration clauses.
- Author(s)Gary Born
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication15/07/1999
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Weight454 g
- Width146 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.