CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication represents a collection of scholarly and highly practical chapters prepared by leading experts on banking law. Important changes are taking place in the financial sectors in the Pacific Rim; vital roles are being played by Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taipei. This volume deals with the broad policy issues entailed in the liberalization and deregulation of the banking industry and is divided into two parts. Part 1 covers liberalization and the search for an appropriate banking law model; and Part 2 deals with convergence of supervisory standards of international banking. This collection, which was designed as a broad foundation for comparative analysis of changes and reforms occurring worldwide in international banking regulation and practice, should be a useful aid to domestic and international government officials, executives of banking and other financial institutions, professionals (attorneys, accountants and other advisers) representing such institutions and academics, in trying to understand both policies and practicalities reflected by these rapid changes and reforms. A separate, but related, companion volume on international banking operations and practices has also been produced, entitled International Banking Operations and Practices: Current Developments , which deals with the relevant legal questions regarding the changing international financial practices.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication10/03/1994
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Banking & Finance Law Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 1
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content Notebiography
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byI. Fletcher,J.J. Norton,etc.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.