All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of business history has changed and grown dramatically over the last few years. There is less interest in the traditional 'company-centred' approach and more concern about the wider business context. With the growth of multi-national corporations in the 1980s, international and inter-firm comparisons have gained in importance. In addition, there has been a move towards improving links with mainstream ecomic, financial and social history through techniques and outlook. The International Bibliography of Business History brings all of the strands together and provides the user with a comprehensive guide to the literature in the field. The Bibliography is a unique volume which covers the depth and breadth of research in business history. This exhaustive volume has been compiled by a team of subject specialists from around the world under the editorship of three prestigious business historians.
- Author BiographyDr Terry Gourvish is the Director of the Business History Unit at the London School of Economics. Francis Goodall is also at the Business History Unit. Professor Steven Tolliday is based at the Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Leeds.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1519 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byFrancis Goodall,Prof. Dr. Terry Gourvish,Steven Tolliday
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.