All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis bibliography is a sequel to volume I of the International Bibliography of Computer Assisted Language Learning compiled by the Senior Editor and published in 1988. The roughly 2000 entries mainly cover the period from 1987 to 1991. Together, the 3051 entries in volumes I and II constitute a fairly comprehensive picture of CALL around the world. This bibliography is t restricted to English as a first, second or foreign language. The articles indexed - some 600 of them have antations in German - report on the teaching of Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Thai as target languages. A German and an English subject index help to locate entries.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Udo O.H. Jung was educated at the universities of Freiburg and Edinburgh. He is currently Director of the Language Centre at Bayreuth University. Gothild Lieber was educated at the universities of Leipzig and Moscow. She was Professor of Applied Psycholinguistics (Russian) at the University of Leipzig.
- Author(s)Gothild Lieber,Udo O.H. Jung
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1993
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.