All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionRemarkable change is the new reality of International Business. The accelerating cross-border flow of products, services, capital, ideas, techlogy and people is driving businesses large and small to internationalise. International Business - The New Realities, 2nd Australasian edition, is a rigorous resource which prepares future managers to operate successfully in multinational settings. Case studies from a wide variety of markets relevant to Australasian business, including ASEAN countries as well as China, India, Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, Europe and the Middle East, provide a real-world perspective to theories and examine the latest trends in international business. The second edition of International Business features 10 new in-depth case studies specially created for this edition. For undergraduate students majoring in international business or post-graduate courses in international business.
- Author(s)Elizabeth L. Rose,Gary Knight,Hussain G. Rammal,John Riesenberger,S. Tamer Cavusgil
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Australasian e.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.