Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Business - The New Realities is a rigorous resource which motivates and prepares future managers to operate in multinational settings, by delivering a teaching system that works. Based on the authors' collective teaching and working experience - as well as discussions with practitioners, students, and faculty staff - this is a complete teaching and learning system where cases, exercises and management skill builders are seamlessly integrated and matched to the topics in each chapter. Case studies from a wide variety of markets relevant to Australasian businesses, including ASEAN countries (e.g. Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia) as well as China, India, Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, Europe and the Middle East, provide a real-world perspective to theories and examine the latest trends in international business.
- Author(s)Hussain G. Rammal,S. Tamer Cavusgil,Susan Freeman
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementAustralasian e.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.