All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionNow there is a casebook with an invative approach that covers the planning, structure, and implementation of the private international business transactions that characterize transnational commerce in the modern world. Internal Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials is a concise teaching tool that will prepare students for future work in the international business law arena.
- Author(s)Daniel C K Chow,Rusk Professor of International Law Thomas J Schoenbaum
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/10/2016
- Weight1565 g
- Width196 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.