International Business by Svetla Marinova, Michael R. Czinkota, Michael H. Moffett, Ilkka A. Ronkainen, Marin Marinov (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $132.74+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for students studying International Business at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, this text is based on the US book 'International Business' 7 th Edition by Michael R. Czinkota, Ilkka A. Ronkainen, and Michael H. Moffett. Presenting an up-to-date and complete exploration of international business issues and practice, the text is built upon a strong foundation of theory and includes current examples, cases and insights showing how global businesses apply these concepts. The text examines the role and impact of culture and also includes numerous current world maps, helping learners develop and refine a global perspective. Building on the strengths of the original work, the new text covers topics that are included in European International Business courses, eg, The Nature of International Business, Ecomic Integration, International Financial Markets and Emerging Issues in International Business. The new text will provide a more critical approach and will be condensed into 15 chapters.
- Author BiographyDr Svetla Marinova joined Birmingham Business School in 2001. (University of Birmingham) She has previously held academic positions at Copenhagen Business School, The University of Groningen and the University of Gloucestershire teaching marketing and international business subjects. Her research interests are in International Marketing and international Business. Marin Marinov is Professor of International Business and Management at the University of Gloucestershire. Michael Czinkota is an Associate Professor at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. He specializes in Marketing and International Business Strategy and has consulted with companies such as AT&T, IBM, General Electrics and Nestle. Professor Czinkota has been listed as one of the three most productive contributors to International Business Research in the Journal of International Business Studies. Ilkka Ronkainen is an Associate Professor at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. He specializes in Marketing and International Business and has spoken on global business at IBM and at the Helsinki School of Economics, Finland. Michael Moffett is an Associate Professor of Finance at Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management.
- Author(s)Ilkka A. Ronkainen,Marin Marinov,Michael H. Moffett,Michael R. Czinkota,Svetla Marinova
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1396 g
- Width199 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementEuropean ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.