All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis legendary tournament features 210 hotly contested games, many of them masterpieces of the first rank. The first authoritative English translation from the Russian, this volume was written by one of the leading competitors. Its perceptive coverage includes games by Smyslov, Keres, Reshevsky, Petrosian, and 11 others. Algebraic tation. 352 diagrams.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/1980
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Chess
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note352d.
- Weight521 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorD.I. Bronshtein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.