All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by a postgraduate course the authors have jointly taught at the University of Cambridge since 2001, Peter Harris and David Oliver use their divergent backgrounds (academia and tax practice) to build a conceptual framework that t only makes the tax treatment of complex commercial transactions understandable and accessible, but also challenges the current orthodoxy of international tax rms. Designed specifically for postgraduate students and junior practitioners, it challenges the reader to think about tax issues conceptually and holistically, while illustrating the structure with practical examples. Senior tax practitioners and academics will also find it useful as a means of refreshing their understanding of the basics and the conceptual framework will challenge them to think more deeply about tax issues.
- Author BiographyPeter Harris is a Reader at the Law Faculty of the University of Cambridge. Until his recent retirement, David Oliver was an international tax partner at the London office of PricewaterhouseCoopers and joint editor of the British Tax Review.
- Author(s)David Oliver,Peter Harris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- SubjectInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Tax Law Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.