All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Construction Law examines the key issues and legal concepts that U.S. companies and their lawyers face with construction projects that cross international borders, as well as providing invaluable practical tips for handling these projects. It draws on the practical kwledge of construction lawyers experienced in all areas of international and cross-border projects.
- Author BiographyWendy Kennedy Venoit is a partner with the law firm Pepe & Hazard, LLP in Hartford, Connecticut. D. Robert Beaumont is a senior partner and co-chair of Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP's Construction and Infrastructure Group. Arthur D. Brannan is a partner in the Atlanta, Georgia, office of DLA Piper LLP (U.S.). Andrew D. Ness is a partner in the Washington, D.C. office of Howrey LLP, and co-chair of its 45 lawyer construction practice group. Douglas S. Oles is a former national chair of the ABA Forum on the Construction Industry, where he also chaired Division 8 (International Contracting).
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight839 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew D. Ness,Arthur D. Brannan,D. Robert Beaumont,Douglas S. Oles,Wendy Kennedy Venoit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.