Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and up-to-date, this important textbook analyzes the escalating crisis in corporate governance and the growing interest in its reform across the globe. Written by a leading name in the field of corporate governance from a genuinely international perspective, this excellent textbook provides a balanced analysis of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the Anglo-Saxon, European and Asian traditions of corporate governance; offering a progsis of the future development, complexity and diversity of corporate governance forms and systems. It: * investigates the reasons for the failure of Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, Parmalat and other major international corporations * examines the role of international standards of corporate governance, with the intervention of the OECD, World Bank and IMF * explores the continuing cultural diversity in corporate and institutional forms in the United States and UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Illustrated with a wealth of up-to-the minute case studies and packed full of excellent illustrative material that guides student readers through this complex subject, International Corporate Governance is a must read for anyone studying corporate governance today.
- Author BiographyThomas Clarke is Director of the Centre for Corporate Governance and Professor of Management at the University of Technology, Sydney. Formerly DBM Professor of Corporate Governance at Leeds Business School and Visiting Professor at CEIBS, Shanghai, he was a member of the RSA Tomorrow's Company Inquiry that influenced the review of UK company law. At the OECD in Paris he helped develop the international corporate governance code adopted by governments throughout the world.
- Author(s)Thomas Clarke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note105 black & white illustrations, 80 black & white tables, 105 black & white line drawings
- Weight975 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.