All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionFacts, civil events, and current historians demonstrate that the foreign and domestic policies of the United States are in shambles. These policies, both domestic and foreign, suffer from poor design, an unclear mission, and a lack of purpose. In International Diplomacy and United States National Policies, author Bernard J. Ficarra ackwledges that a dramatic change is needed and offers assistance in this endeavor.
- Author BiographyBernard J. Ficarra is the past President of the Catholic Academy of Sciences in the United States of America. He received his M.D. from Georgetown and is the author of several books published by University Press of America including Bioethics' Rise, Decline, and Fall.
- Author(s)Bernard J. Ficarra
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication20/12/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.