All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Ecomics, 16e continues to combine rigorous ecomic analysis with attention to the issues of ecomic policy that are alive and important today in this field. Written in a concise and readable format, Pugel uses ecomic termilogy when enhancing the analysis so that the reader can build their understanding of global ecomic developments and evaluate proposals for changes in ecomic policies. The text is informed by current events and includes the latest in applied international research, all the time avoiding jargon for jargon's sake. Like earlier editions, Pugel also places international ecomics events within a historical framework. The overall treatment continues to be intuitive rather than mathematical and is strongly oriented towards policy. International Ecomics is thoroughly integrated with the adaptive digital tools available in McGraw-Hill's LearnSmart Advantage Suite, proven to increase student engagement and success in the course. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Economics and International Business at the Stern School of Business, New York University. His research and publications focus on international industrial competition and government policies toward international trade and industry. He has been a Visiting Professor at Aoyama Gakuin University in Japan and a member of the U.S. faculty at the National Center for Industrial Science and Technology Management Development in China. He received the university-wide, Distinguished Teaching Award at New York University in 1991, and twice he was voted Professor of the Year by graduate students at the Stern School of Business.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Pugel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1324 g
- Width185 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.