All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays aim at fostering discussion about the growth of international education and the Chinese learner between educators from schools and universities in Hong Kong and abroad. These essays are both theoretical and practical, coming outof the direct experiences of those who have been teaching Chinese learners in international contexts.
- Author BiographyJanette Ryan is a lecturer in education at Monash University. Her previous publications include A Guide to Teaching International Students (2000) and Teaching International Students: Improving Learning for All (2006).
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGordon E. Slethaug,Janette Ryan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.