International Environmental Law Reports: v. 2: Trade and Environment by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $165.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume of the International Environmental Law Reports focuses on trade and environment. This volume provides a complete set of of the major dispute settlement or judicial decisions on environment-related issues under three international trade regimes: the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and its successor the World Trade Organization (WTO); the Canada-USA Free Trade Agreement (precursor to the North America Free Trade Agreement); and the European Community. The book provides a summary of every case and full texts of relevant legal findings in selected cases. It also provides extracts from other cases dealing with issues relevant to future trade and environment controversies. A convenient compendium of key cases for policy makers in government and NGOs, academic researchers, business advisors, students, and for all who are interested in international trade law and in international environmental law.
- Author BiographyAmelia Porges advises companies, governments and trade associations on how to use WTO law, trade agreements and investment rules to solve complex market access problems. She represents governments and stakeholders in negotiations and litigation in the WTO and free trade agreements, and advises governments on WTO and trade agreement institutions and compliance. Her experience includes guiding US WTO litigation during the first five years of the WTO, at the Office of the US Trade Representative; legal drafting, advice and dispute settlement work in the GATT Secretariat during the Uruguay Round; and advising on tariff and services negotiations, including the original and updated Information Technology Agreement and the GATS. Her recent work focuses on free trade agreement dispute settlement, trade in digital products and services, renewable energy, tariff negotiations, trade disciplines on state-owned enterprises, agricultural subsidies, procurement trade, technical barriers to trade, TPP and TTIP, and she has worked with a wide range of industrial and agricultural sectors. She teaches international trade law at Johns Hopkins University and has published widely on trade law subjects.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Environmental Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byCairo A.R. Robb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.