Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the wealth of desires woven into the fabric of European history: desires about empire and nation, about self and other, about plenty and dearth. By documenting the diverse meanings of porgraphy, contributors show how that sexuality became central to the individual, to the nation, and to the transnational character of modern society.
- Author BiographyLisa Z. Sigel is a visiting assistant professor of history at DePaul University and the author of Governing Pleasure Pornography and Social Change in England, 1815-1914.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLisa Z. Sigel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.