All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date compilation of topics on the maturity and changes occurring within facility management worldwide offers insights into the growth and development of FM and its impact on today's business organisations. International Facility Management presents a comprehensive and diverse collection of topics that provides current, cutting edge research in the evolving field of FM. The editors here offer a holistic approach to both the study and the practice of facility management, incorporating the perspective of scholars and practitioners from across the globe. Topics covered deal with the changes occurring in the field today and include key research areas for both academics and practitioners. The focus is on actual practice of FM organizations rather than on what FM should be - and the authors examine the latest techniques, models and case studies to provide a unique exploration of the new global world of facility management. Chapters here cover the changing spectrum of topics including sustainability and energy conservation, and workplace transitions for greater collaboration. The international scope and emphasis on maturity and professionalism of the field further sets this book apart from its competitors.
- Author BiographyLisa J. Borello is an Editor and Grants Manager at Auburn University with more than 13 years of experience writing and editing scholarly and non-scholarly work. She is completing her doctorate degree in Sociology of Science & Technology at Georgia Institute of Technology. Kathy O. Roper is Associate Professor and Chair Integrated Facility Management at Georgia Institute of Technology where she teaches graduate courses in facility management, project management, and corporate real estate. Following a 23-year career in corporate, government and non-for-profit facility and real estate management, she is also co-founder and co-editor of the open access International Facility Management Journal.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation in the Built Environment
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKathy Roper,Lisa Borello
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.