Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the interaction of the real and financial sectors of the ecomy. It studies the relation between theoretical models and the actual, and asks how the the functioning of national and international capital markets should be evaluated. The book begins with an introduction laying out the issues in a n-technical way and summarizing the main arguments of the book. Succeeding chapters deal with the many complexities of the financial markets. The book is aimed at financial practitioners, academics and students.
- Author(s)Jerome L. Stein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/1991
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note25figs.
- Weight380 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.