All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionCross-border transactions involve a variety of financial operations, including arbitrage, hedging, speculation, financing and investment. These interrelated operations give rise to foreign exchange exposure and affect the overall financial performance of multinational firms. The text aims to provide an integrated treatment of multinational financial operations, whilst taking into account some real world complexities such as bid/offer spreads, transaction costs, capital rationing and market imperfections.
- Author BiographyIMAD A. MOOSA is Professor of Finance at La Trobe University, Australia. Before becoming an academic in 1991, he was an investment banker for over ten years. He has published extensively in the fields of Finance and Macroeconomics.
- Author(s)Imad A. Moosa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 614
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight641 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.