Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book takes a cross-cultural approach to the study and practice of human resource management by examining the contributions of different cultures in interaction and discussing academic issues within the context of actual companies and real cultures. Each chapter provides real-life cases together with sample questions that will help readers to draw conclusions from the cases. Each chapter ends with a section on various management implications, together with a section providing useful pointers for students' further research. International HRM will be recommended reading on courses in international management, international human resource management and cross-cultural management, for advanced undergraduates, postgraduates and MBA students.
- Author(s)Terence Jackson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.