All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- Description* Highlights the very latest trends and issues in global diversity that affect human resource management. * Articles have been carefully chosen from a wide variety of cultural perspectives. * Case applications provide real life examples of successes and problems in a variety of countries. .
- Author BiographyMaryann Albrecht is Associate Professor of Management at the University of Illinois at Chicago, where she teaches cultural diversity, organizational behavior and career planning. She is currently an Officer in the National Academy of Management and an Executive Board Member of the Midwest Academy of Management.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMaryann H. Albrecht
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.