All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1041 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlan E. Kazdin,Alan S. Bellack,Michel Hersen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsI General Issues.- 1 History of Behavior Modification.- 2 Experimental and Theoretical Foundations of Behavior Modification.- 3 Behavioral Assessment: An Overview.- 4 Single-Case Experimental Designs.- II Adult Disorders.- 5 Anxiety and Fear.- 6 Depression.- 7 Treatment of Schizophrenia.- 8 Adult Medical Disorders.- 9 Interpersonal Dysfunction.- III Childhood Disorders.- 10 The Modification of Child Behavior Problems in the Home.- 11 Behavior Analysis Procedures in Classroom Teaching.- 12 Retardation.- 13 Treatment of Childhood Medical Disorders.- Author Index.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.