All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook shows the wide perspective cognitive-behavioural treatment can offer to health professionals, the vast majority of whom w recognize that cognitive behavioural procedures are very useful in treating many mental disorders, even if certain disciplines continue to favour other kinds of treatment. This book offers a wide range of structured programmes for the treatment of various psychological/psychiatric disorders as classified by the DSM-IV. The layout will be familiar to the majority of health professionals in the description of mental disorders and their later treatment. It is divided into seven sections, covering anxiety disorders, sexual disorders, dissociative, somatoform, impulse control disorders, emotional disorders and psychotic and organic disorders. Throughout the 23 chapters, this book offers the health professional a structured guide with which to start tackling a whole series of mental disorders and offers pointers as to where to find more detailed information. The programmes outlined should prove more effective than previous approaches with lower ecomic costs and time investment for the patient and therapist.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPergamon Press
- Weight1530 g
- Edited byV. E. Caballo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.