All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe universality of the problematics with urban education, together with the importance of understanding the context of improvement interventions, brings into sharp focus the importance of an undertaking like the International Handbook of Urban Education. An important focus of this book is the interrogation of both the social and political factors that lead to different problem posing and subsequent solutions within each region.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer International Handbooks of Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGeorge W. Noblit,William Pink
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.