All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Handbook of Reconciliation and Negotiation follows up on the research gathered from the PAIRTAPS (Perspectives on Govermental Aggression and Peace) survey that was administered in over 40 countries worldwide. Where the International Handbook of Government Aggression and Peace focuses on governmental acts of aggression and violence, this book highlights the many actions taken worldwide to secure the rights of individuals to peace and protest, as examined from a theoretical standpoint. The book has both a theory base as well as empirical findings that should appeal to researchers across several disciplines including peace psychology, political science, and sociology.
- Author BiographyKathleen Malley-Morrison's research interest is in cross-cultural and international perspectives on violence. She has done extensive research on violence and abuse in families and other intimate relationships. Her current research projects focus on the views of ordinary people around the world on the potential right of governments to conduct acts of aggression (e.g., invasion, torture) and the rights of individuals to live in a world of peace and protest against war.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePeace Psychology Book Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1585 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDenise Hines,Kathleen M. Malley-Morrison,Kathleen Malley-Morrison,Sherri McCarthy
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.