All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionAs an essential component for ecomic growth, energy has a significant impact on the global ecomy. The need to meet growing energy demand has prompted cutting-edge invation in clean techlogy in an attempt to realise environmental and cost objectives, whilst ensuring the security of energy supply. This Handbook offers a comprehensive review of the ecomics of energy, including contributions from a distinguished array of international specialists. It provides a thorough discussion of the major research issues in this topical field of ecomics. Themes addressed include the theory of energy supply, demand and policy, empirical modelling of energy demand, holistic energy models, an analysis of coal, gas, electricity, oil and the 'markets' within which they operate, and a discussion of the current key energy policy issues. The topics of pricing, transmission, regulation, security, energy efficiency, new techlogies and climate change are also discussed. The International Handbook on the Ecomics of Energy presents a comprehensive overview of the state-of-the-art research making it an indispensable reference for researchers, advanced students, practitioners and policy-makers alike.
- Author BiographyEdited by Joanne Evans, Lecturer in Economics and Lester C. Hunt, Professor of Energy Economics, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), Department of Economics, University of Surrey, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byJoanne Evans,Lester C. Hunt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.