All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWith worn-out trucks after World War II and plans laid out by the Federal Government to build the Interstate Highway System, truck production really took off in the 1950s. Companies and drivers who used International semi-trucks worked hard to deliver the goods. This large-picture format book shows the fine details of these trucks at work during this productive time period.
- Author Biography<b>Ron Adams</b> is a lifelong big truck enthusiast who has spent many years amassing an archive of vintage truck photos. His books for Motorbooks include <i>100 Years of Semi Trucks, Big Rigs of the 1950s, Big Rigs of the 1960s</i>, and <i>Mack Trucks</i>. He lives in Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Ron Adams
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleAt Work Series
- Place of PublicationHudson, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note121
- Weight499 g
- Width260 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.