All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invative and thought-provoking resource designed to support the study of International and Human Resource Management and Employment Relations. Written by an internationally rewned team of experts and underpinned by cutting-edge research, International Human Resource Management tackles a broad range of controversial and often marginalised issues associated with globalisation and its impact on multinational companies and employees. Prepare to be gripped by fascinating and sometimes shocking revelations about the darker realities of a more globalised context and to emerge fully aware of these issues in the workplace and in employment generally. A truly global range of case studies and examples within the book plus carefully selected journal articles online will further enhance your learning experience and outcomes. Visit the companion website at www.sagepub.co.uk/martinez-lucio for PowerPoint slides, additional case studies, online journal articles and web links related to topics covered in the book. An electronic inspection copy is available for instructors.
- Author BiographyMiguel Martinez Lucio is Professor of Comparative Industrial Relations and International HRM at the Manchester Business School, University of Manchester.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMiguel Martinez-Lucio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.