All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Human Resource Management is a core text for undergraduate, specialist Master's and MBA students taking a module in international or comparative human resource management. It provides and introduction to both the theory and practice of managing HR in an international context. It discusses the development of mainstream HRM and analyses the significance of the international contexts, processes and issues pertaining to the effective employment of people in different geographical locations. The book is underpinned by a clear analytical framework of key aspects of international HRM and contains some contributed chapters from experts in the field.
- Author BiographyDr. MUSTAFA OZBILGIN is Professor of Human Resource Management at the Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia (UEA), UK. He has previously held visiting posts at Cornell University, Japan Institute of Labor Policy and Training and CEPS-INSTEAD-Luxembourgh.
- Author(s)Mustafa Ozbilgin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight371 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.