All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Industrial Networks and Industrial Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe analyses the role of international industrial networks in industrial restructuring and corporate growth in central Europe, Russia and Ukraine. It shows that two distinct patterns of international industrial integration - domestic vs. foreign led modernisations - have developed in these two regions which have significant effects on patterns of growth and integration of these ecomies. International Industrial Networks and Industrial Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe is based on a number of industry and firm case studies which are analysed and interpreted within the current international business and political ecomy literature. The publication provides valuable insights to managers and policy-makers who are interested in understanding different strategic options for business activity in Central and East European countries. For the academic reader, it offers a new perspective on international, industrial networks in which theories on strategic management and on industry restructuring and corporate growth are merged into a new view of growth and transformation process.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBert M. Sadowski,Slavo Radosevic
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.