All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of decisions of international courts and arbitrators as well as judgments of national courts. Volume 128 reports on, amongst others, the arbitral decisions and award and US decision in the Loewen case, the award in the arbitration between Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia concerning Portions of the Limits of their Offshore Areas, and State immunity cases from Belgium, Canada, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Sweden.
- Author BiographyHonorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge. Bencher of Gray's Inn. Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science. Bencher of Middle Temple.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 128
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1194 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byC. J. Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.