All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of decisions of international courts and arbitrators as well as judgments of national courts. Volume 157 reports on, amongst others, the International Court of Justice Legality of Use of Force cases, the December 2013 Final Award and Decision on the Request for Clarification of the Court of Arbitration in the Indus Waters Kishenganga Arbitration, and the Translation of the German Decision of the Federal Prosecutor General to Terminate Proceedings in the Aerial Drone Deployment case.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher J. Greenwood is a Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Bencher of the Middle Temple. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number157
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1200 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht,Karen Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.