All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of International Law confirms the text's status as the definitive book on the subject. Combining both his expertise as academic and practitioner, Malcolm Shaw's survey of the subject motivates and challenges both student and professional. By offering an unbeatable combination of clarity of expression and academic rigour, he ensures both understanding and critical analysis in an engaging and authoritative style. The text has been updated throughout to reflect recent case law and treaty developments. It retains the detailed references which encourage and assist further reading and study.
- Author BiographyProfessor Malcolm N. Shaw, QC, is a practising barrister at Essex Court Chambers and Senior Fellow at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law at the University of Cambridge. One of the world's leading international lawyers, he is an Associe of the Institut de Droit International, Trustee of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law and a founding member of Curatorium, Xiamen Academy of International Law, China. He has been awarded the decoration of 'Officier de l'Ordre de la Valeur' by the Republic of Cameroon.
- Author(s)Malcolm N. Shaw
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2050 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.