Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionInternational macroecomics has been an area of research activity during the last two decades and Turvsky has made a central contribution to the area in both theory and policy. This volume, which presents a selection of his most significant work, is intended to develop analytical approaches and modelling strategies applicable to a variety of issues in international macroecomics. The first part of the book reviews the development of analytical models, beginning with the Mundell-Fleming and Dornbusch sticky-price models. Turvsky goes on to consider more recent stochastic rational expections models and those directed at deriving macroecomic equilibrium relationships from optimizing behaviour. The second part of the book deals with policy, specifically exchange market intervention, strategic policy making and policy coordination.
- Author BiographyStephen J Turnovsky is a graduate of Harvard University and currently Professor of Economics at the University of Washington. He was previously a member of the faculties of the University of Pennsylvania, University of Toronto, Australian National University, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy and has written extensively ona wide variety of topics in macroeconomic theory and policy. From 1981 to 1987 he was Editor of the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. Professor Turnovsky has served on the editorial boards of the I nternational Economic Review, and Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, and the Journal of Public Economics.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Turnovsky
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/1990
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note30 figures,
- Weight846 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.