All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization processes have resulted in the emergence of business and management networks in which the sharing of kwledge is of crucial importance. Combining two contemporary and important subject areas - namely that of international management and also language and communication in multi-language contexts - the author of this book presents a wealth of ideas, examples and applications taken from international and global contexts, which show that 'language matters' in the pursuit of international business affairs. The book establishes the theoretical core of its main ideas by introducing two orientations (social construction and linguistic relativity) and demonstrates how they can be drawn on to frame and understand the activities of managers. Highly invative and topical, Susanne Tietze's book will appeal to students of international management and international human resource management as well as those studying intercultural communication. It is also useful for managers and practitioners who work internationally.
- Author BiographySusanne Tietze is Professor of Human Resource Management and Organisational Analysis at Nottingham Trent University.
- Author(s)Susanne Tietze
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.