All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThomas W. ;lde University of Dundee, UK George K. Ndi CPMLP, University of Dundee, UK. This important new work surveys emerging trends in international oil and gas investment and examines crucial issues affecting the formulation and implementation of oil and gas policies world-wide, drawing on expertise from practitioners, academia and industry. The book is timely and topical in that it gives considerable attention to current developments in the relationship between the international petroleum industryand the oil and gas sector in the Commonwealth of Independent States, Russia and Central and Eastern Europe. Its coverage extends to developments in Africa, Asia and Latin America, dealing with environmental issues and the evolution of investment conditions. Graham & Trotman/Martinus Nijhoff February 1994 480 pp. Hardbound Dfl.288.00 BrP.90.00.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication29/07/1994
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Energy & Resources Law & Policy S.
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content Notebiography
- Weight973 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGeorge Ndi,Thomas A. Waelde,Thomas Walde
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.