All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionInternational organizations such as the UN, EU andIMF play an increasingly important role in international politics. Fully revised and updated,this broad-ranging text provides a systematic theoretical and empirical introduction to the structure, policies and performance of international organizations.
- Author BiographyVOLKER RITTBERGER was Emeritus Professor of Political Science and International Relations at the Institute of Political Science, University of Tubingen, Germany. BERNHARD ZANGL is Professor of Global Governance and Public Policy at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany. ANDREAS KRUCK is Lecturer in International Relations and Global Governance at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany.
- Author(s)Andreas Kruck,Bernhard Zangl,Volker Rittberger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.