All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionPartnership Working in Health and Social Care adopts a thematic approach to health and social care partnerships. With chapters by leading international commentators, the book covers key topics in partnership with a dual focus on both policy and practice.
- Author BiographyJon Glasby is Professor of Health and Social Care and Director of the Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham. A board member of the UK's Social Care Institute for Excellence, Jon also sits on the editorial boards of journals such as the Journal of Integrated Care and the International Journal of Integrated Care . Helen Dickinson is a Lecturer in Health Care Policy and Management at the Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham. Helen's main research interest is in inter-agency collaboration and particularly evaluating collaboration in terms of service user outcomes.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePromoting Partnership for Health
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width182 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHelen Dickinson,Jon Glasby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.