All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionAs social work is fundamentally being altered by the 'Internationalization' of social problems, this book examines the implications for students and practitioners. Arguing that social professionals working locally need an understanding of global mechanisms and cross-cultural issues, it includes both local level and international examples.
- Author BiographyKAREN LYONS is Honorary Professor of International Social Work, University of Hertfordshire, UK, and Editor-in-chief of the journal, International Social Work. KATHLEEN MANION has had a varied career as a social professional in several countries and is currently a Researcher and Visiting Lecturer at the University of East London, UK. MARY CARLSEN is Director of the Social Work Programme at St. Olaf College, USA and also works in hospice and HIV/AIDS care.
- Author(s)Karen Lyons,Kathleen Manion,Mary Carlsen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.