All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionPublic procurement rules are intended to ensure the best terms for government and the adequate protection of suppliers and contractors who sell their goods and services to the State. This new practical title is particularly timely given the evolution and improvement in public procurement regimes in many jurisdictions. This unique forthcoming title contains contributions from leading experts around the world who explain the best practice in public procurement in their jurisdictions. In addition to 19 jurisdictional chapters by leading professionals, featured chapters include contributions on United Nations best practice, the European directives, how countries are fighting corruption in the field and how PPP projects are procured. Legal advisers, government officers, consultants and academics will find the book useful in providing practical ideas regarding how best practices have been implemented in different jurisdictions and the results of such implementation.
- Author BiographyConsulting Editor Roberto Hernandez Garcia is a partner at COMAD, SC and advises national and international companies in Mexico, Central America and Europe across diverse sectors. He is the founding chair of the procurement committee at the Mexican Bar and vice chair and appointed chair of the International Construction Committee at the International Bar Association (IBA), among other positions. He also represented the IBA before the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law on the revision of its model procurement law. He is a professor of energy law and government procurement law at Universidad Panamerica, Mexico, a regular speaker at international events and author of multiple publications.
- Author(s)Roberto Hernandez Garcia
- PublisherGlobe Law and Business
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGlobe Law and Business
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.