All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAs the real estate market becomes increasingly international, it is essential to understand how specific national markets operate and relate to one ather. The authors identify the similarities and differences observed across European, Asian and American markets, providing a framework to explain how these diverse national markets converge.
- Author BiographyPIYUSH TIWARI is Senior Lecturer in Property at the University of Aberdeen Business School, UK. He is Associate Editor of the International Real Estate Review. MICHAEL WHITE is Senior Lecturer in Property at the University of Aberdeen Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Michael White,Piyush Tiwari
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight424 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.