CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA major new textbook on International Relations theory written by a leading scholar, suitable for any course on IR theory at either undergraduate or master's level. The text goes beyond an exploration of the main contending theories in IR and provides cross-cutting coverage of current key issues and debates. Jorgensen also examines the philosophical commitments behind the different theories and suggests how different philosophical formats shape theories differently and trigger different research agendas. In addition there is a unique chapter explaining how to do theory, which guides students in applying their own theories about world politics to their studies. An essential read for students of Politics and IR.
- Author BiographyKNUD ERIK JORGENSEN Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- Author(s)Knud Erik Jorgensen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.