All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Research in Science and Soccer II showcases the very latest research into the world's most widely played sport. With contributions from scientists, researchers and practitioners working at every level of the game, from grassroots to elite level, the book covers every key aspect of preparation and performance, including: * performance and match analysis; * training and testing; * physiotherapy and injury prevention; * biomechanics; * youth development; * women's soccer; * sport science and coaching; * sport psychology. Sports scientists, trainers, coaches, physiotherapists, medical doctors, psychologists, educational officers and professionals working in soccer will find this in-depth, comprehensive volume an essential and up-to-date resource. The chapters contained within this volume were first presented at The Fourth World Conference on Science and Soccer, held in Portland, Oregon, in June 2014 under the auspices of the World Commission of Science and Sports.
- Author BiographyTerence Favero is President of the Fourth World Conference on Science and Soccer and Professor of Biology and an Associate Dean for Faculty at the University of Portland, Oregon, USA. Barry Drust is Professor of Applied Exercise Physiology at Liverpool John Moores University, UK. Brian Dawson is Winthrop Professor in Sport and Exercise Physiology in the School of Sports Science, Exercise and Health at the University of Western Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note106 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 54 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarry Drust,Brian Dawson,Terence Favero
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.