International Retail Marketing: A Case Study Approach by Margaret Bruce, Grete Birtwistle, Christopher Moore (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.95+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Retail Marketing combines a broad thematic overview of the key issues concerning international retail marketing with a series of incisive cases and examples of industry practice from markedly different sectors as fashion, food and healthcare. The authors provide an accessible and wide-ranging outline of the fundamentals of the subject, such as trends in retail marketing, strategy and logistics, and buying and merchandise management within an international perspective. Contributions from Europe, North America and Asia show the dynamics affecting international retailing through a variety of case. Key discussion points are highlighted throughout the text, giving a hands-on focus.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Design Management and Marketing at Manchester Business School (MBS). She is also a specialist in fashion retail marketing. Prior to joining MBS, she was Head of Textiles at UMIST and developed a suite of fashion retail programmes. Her research spans design management, product development, fashion retailing and strategic marketing. She has published 8 books and over 200 papers in these fields. Currently, her research is focused on design and innovation management in the supply chain and how innovation impacts on competitiveness in retailing. She is a Panel member of the Arts and Humanities Research Board, AHRB and the Graduate Pioneer Programme, Nesta, as well as acting as a Strategic Advisor to Hong Kong Polytechnic University. She is CEO of Indigo Retail Solutions Ltd and has developed an e-learning retail management simulation package, which is being used by Universities and companies globally. Professor Bruce holds the International Chair in Design and Marketing at ICN, Ecole de Management, University of Nancy, France. Head of Division of Marketing at the Caledonian Business School, Glasgow Caledonian University. She has extensive fashion retailing experience and has researched the area of store image and store positioning for both menswear and womenswear. Her PhD explored specialist fashion retailers store positioning strategies. Recent work includes investigating mature consumer behaviour in regard to fashion purchasing and Quick Response supply chain strategies. In recent years she has presented her research at a number of international conferences and by invitation, to University students in the US and Australia.
- Author(s)Christopher Moore,Grete Birtwistle,Margaret Bruce
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2004
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byTerry Leahy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.